This document provides guidance on how to map to the ‘New ZamanianLab Drive’ for VETMED devices.
- Look for the ‘New ZamanianLab Drive’ icon on your desktop
- Double click the ‘New ZamanianLab Drive’ icon
- Enter your UW Campus NetID and hit Enter
- Enter your UW Campus NetID password and hit Enter (note… for security measures, you will not see your password as you type it).
- You should see the ‘New ZamanianLab Drive’ in Windows Explorer as ‘ZamanianLab (\\svm-files.ad.wisc.edu) (L:)’
*****If your SVM IT managed device is missing the file or you need to access the L drive on a personal device you can download it here using Chrome or Edge*****
*****THE FOLLOWING STEPS SHOW HOW TO FIND DATA YOU HAD ACCESS TO THAT HASN’T BEEN MIGRATED*****
CONNECT TO THE OLD W DRIVE:
- Data you have access to for other workgroups will be shown as ‘files (\\users.vetmed.wisc.edu) (O:)’
- Please contact SVM IT with any of the support contact methods listed below if you run into any issues.
SVM IT Support Contact Methods:
Submit a ticket – Helpdesk: https://helpdesk.vetmed.wisc.edu
Walk-in Office: 2165/2119